Areas of Expertise:
- Built industrial heritage in Hamilton (my avocation since the early 1980s):
- Chaired Made-in-Hamilton Heritage Project which developed two self-guided Made-in-Hamilton Industrial Trails, launched on Millennium Day in 2000, celebrating Hamilton’s industrial heritage.
- Practice management:
- Senior English editor of 1999 Canadian Handbook of Practice for Architects;
- Author of OAA Practice Bulletins;
- Researched initial report (2009) for the proposed Broadly Experienced Foreign Architects national program (currently participating in pilot interviews of potential candidates).
Principal in own practice from 1960 to 2003, now retired