The Hamilton Burlington Society of Architects (HBSA) announced today the names of those selected
to form the Jury Panel for the 2016 HBSA Achievement in Architecture Awards.
The Jury Panel is :
- Mitchell Hall, Principal, KPMB Architects
- Alex Lukachko, Principal, Sr. Building Science Specialist, RDH Building Science Inc.
- John McMinn, Professor, University of Waterloo and Sole Proprietor, MJ | architecture
- Mary Lou Tanner, Director of Planning and Building, City of Burlington
- Gerarda (Geri) Tino, Associate Architect, ATA Architects Inc.